nuffnang ads

Saturday, 9 April 2011

♥♥♥ Seni çok seviyorum ♥♥♥

assalamualaikum , hahaa . are you know " Seni çok seviyorum " meaning ? haha . if you don't know , you can search the meaning of words at here . HAHA . gud luck . hee ...

ilysm , boy . not much but half of my heart is in your . HOW DARE YOU STOLE MY HEART ?! huh , congrate for you . its not easy to stole my heart but when you , ahhhh . i think so easy maaa . how can be like  this ? ouh , annoying !!! =='


You may be out of my sight... but never out of my mind... Thinking of You!

always , every second , minute , hour , day , week , month , year :)

and ,

When I first saw you, I never expect to fall for you, never expect to love you, yet I do… I’m fallin’ for you…

hehe , but ......................

I feel I've lost him ==')

sedih sedih =(
dah lah malas .....
mama abah , i not ready for a serious relationship
but i not ready to lose him too =='
how can i do ???
any ideas ?
nope ?
it's okay ...

hurm , byebye , 
salam :)))


p/s : ily you boy ! <3

No comments: